news collection ofToday's top News 26th June 2022
डिस्कॉम में राजस्व संग्रहण का बोझ
International news, sports, politics,#think4unity,#electricity,#recovery,#collection,#revenue,#discom
t4unews:- news collection ofToday's top News : 26th June 2022
1. Over 196 crore 94 lakh COVID vaccine doses administered in country so far under the Nationwide Vaccination Drive.
2. PM Modi to share his thoughts with people in 90th episode of Mann Ki Baat today at 11.00am.
3. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), India’s central space agency, will be launching its Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV) within “the next one or two months", said Victor Joseph, associate scientific secretary at ISRO.
4. PM Modi has shared an e-book covering the key themes of last month’s 'Mann Ki Baat' episode.
5. National Monuments Authority observed the Martyrdom Day of the great Sikh warrior Baba Banda Singh Bahadur at Red Fort in New Delhi.
5. *DELHI* : In view of the exponential increase in pollution levels in Delhi, the state govt has decided to ban the entry of diesel commercial vehicles in the capital from October 1, 2022. The order will be valid till February 28, 2023. Earlier, these heavy diesel vehicles were barred from the national capital for only 15-20 days in November-December.
6. *GUJARAT* Anti-Terrorist Squad arrested activist Teesta Setalvad from her residence in Mumbai. She was arrested in a case related to her NGO and foreign funds
7. *J&K* : An encounter broke out between security forces and terrorists in the Shirmal area of J&K's Shopian on Saturday.
8. Jammu and Kashmir: Ahead of the upcoming Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra, elaborate health and security arrangements have been put in place to ensure a smooth yatra.
9. *MAHARASHTRA* , Deputy Speaker of the State Legislative Assembly Narhari Zirval has issued notices to 16 Shivsena MLAs of the Eknath Shinde faction.
10. Shivsena Party Chief Uddhav Thackeray has been authorised to take a strict action against all those who have betrayed the party. The decision to this effect was taken by adopting a resolution in the National Executive Committee Meeting of the party held at Sena Bhavan in Mumbai.
11. The decision to this effect was taken by adopting a resolution in the National Executive Committee Meeting of the party held at Sena Bhavan in Mumbai .
12. The Mumbai Police has imposed Section 144 of Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) in the city, which disallows the gathering of five or more persons.
The prohibitory order, which was issued amid the escalating tensions between Maharashtra's ruling coalition partner Shiv Sena and its internal rebel group, will remain in force till July 10.
13. *PUNJAB*: CM Bhagwant Mann on Saturday announced that his govt will introduce comprehensive law and order reforms in the state. Mann added that the state govt will soon introduce a witness protection bill and upgrade the jails of the state to "high-security" jails.
14. Graft accused Punjab cadre IAS Sanjay Popli’s son, Kartik Popli, 26, allegedly died by suicide at his house. The incident took place in the presence of a team of Punjab vigilance bureau, which brought his father, IAS Sanjay Popli, to his house during a search in Sector 11 Saturday.
15. *PUDUCHERRY*: Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya dedicated the JIPMER International School of Public Health in the Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research in Puducherry.
16. *TELANGANA* : BJP national executive meeting is being held in Hyderabad on July 2 & 3.
17. The Govt Railway Police (GRP) confirmed the arrest of Avula Subba Rao, the main conspirator who provoked the Army aspirants and provided logistics to protest Agnipath scheme in Secunderabad.
18. *WEST BENGAL* : A delegation of TMC leaders led by Bratya Basu will meet West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar on June 28 and seek action against BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari over his alleged involvement in corrupt activities.
???? *GBP ₹96.03*
*BSE Sensex* *52,727.98*
*NIFTY* : *15,699.25*
Income Tax Rule Change: Doctors, Influencers Have to Pay 10% TDS for Receiving Free Items. They are liable to pay TDS if they receive a product like car, mobile, outfit, cosmetics etc and retain the same.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting said that DD Sports will broadcast all India-West Indies matches of the July tour on all Cable and DTH platforms, apart from DD Free Dish.
D E F E N C E
1. Safran Data Systems has bagged an order from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the supply of its hi-tech VS1510 series mission recorders to equip the entire future fleet of Light Combat Aircraft TEJAS MK-1A fighter jets.
2. J&K Police along with security forces have busted a narco-terror funding module. Police in Budgam along with 53RR and 181Bn CRPF arrested four terrorist associates. 5 vehicles have also been seized which have been purchased from the proceeds of narcotics sales Jammu.
1. PM Modi to embark on a two-nation tour to Germany and UAE. He will attend the G-7 Summit at Schloss Elmau under the German Presidency on the 26th and 27th of this month. PM Modi will be attending the G-7 Summit at the invitation of the Chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz.
2. PM Modi will be travelling to United Arab Emirates (UAE) on June 28 to pay his personal condolences on the passing away of Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the former UAE President and Abu Dhabi Ruler. He will also congratulate Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan on his election as the new President.
3. India sent the next shipment of 3,000 Metric Tonnes of wheat to Afghanistan.
4. The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is celebrated the Seafarer Day . on 25 of June each year to pay respect to Seafarers and sailors who help the entire world function by reconducting sea transport.
5. External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar on Friday met with the Tanzanian Foreign Minister Liberata Mulamula and discussed strengthening defence and security ties between the two countries.
6. External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar on Friday met with the Foreign Minister of Solomon Islands Jeremiah Manele at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) meeting in Rwanda's Kigali and discussed cooperation between the two countries in key sectors.
7. The members of the United Kashmir People's National Party (UKPNP) led by Shaukat Ali Kashmiri on Friday staged a protest at the UN human rights head office in Geneva to highlight the atrocities being committed against the people of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).
1. The launch of a Russian surface-to-air missile failed, causing it to turn back on itself and strike its own troops in the early hours of Friday.
2. Footage of the failed launch in the city of Alchevsk in Luhansk has surfaced online. The incident took place when pro-Russian separatists tried to hit Ukrainian troops with the missile.
3. Pakistani Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa recently visited ailing ex-President Pervez Musharraf in Dubai, according to a report. Bajwa, accompanied by top physicians of the Pakistani Army.
4. Vatican City's Pontifical Academy for Life on Friday welcomed the US Supreme Court ruling that overturned the 1973 Roe vs Wade judgement on abortion.
5. United States President Joe Biden signed into law the first major federal gun safety legislation passed in decades, marking a significant bipartisan breakthrough on one of the most contentious policy issues in Washington.
6. Pakistan has arrested the mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, Lashkar-e-Taiba's (LeT) Sajid Mir.
1. India Women secured the three-match T20I series against Sri Lanka Women 2-0 following their second T20I win, India captain Harmanpreet Kaur said, "Happy to win the match and series."
2. Jyothi Surekha Vennam and Abhishek Verma won India's first gold medal at Archery World Cup Stage 3 in Paris on Saturday
DELHI : National Capital Territory (NCT)
Lt. Govnr : Vinai Kumar Saxena
CM : Arvind Kejriwal (AAP)
Formed: 26 Jan 1950 (RoI)
*NCT* : 1 February 1992
*Dist* : 4
*????Gold ₹52,790 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
???? *Silver ₹60,[email protected] Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹96.72/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹89.62/Ltr*
⛽ *CNG ₹75.61/Kg*
*LPG : ₹ 1,101/14.2 Kg*
FACTS ABOUT INDIA #########################
Shivaji Bhosale I (A great Marathi King) born on 19 February 1630 was an Indian warrior-king and a member of the Bhonsle Maratha clan. Shivaji carved out an enclave from the declining Adilshahi sultanate of Bijapur that formed the genesis of the Maratha Empire. In 1674, he was formally crowned as the chhatrapati (emperor) of his realm at Raigad.
His Father was Shri Shahaji & Mother Jijabai. Shivaji engaged in both alliances and hostilities with the Mughal Empire, Sultanate of Golkonda and Sultanate of Bijapur, as well as European colonial powers. Shivaji's military forces expanded the Maratha sphere of influence, capturing and building forts, and forming a Maratha navy.
He was the founder of Navy force in India. He promoted the usage of Marathi and Sanskrit, rather than Persian language, in court and administration.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
*Life becomes more meaningful, when you realize the simple fact that, you'll never get the same moments twice*.
JOKE OF THE DAY ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in about 3 seconds.
'I bought her a weighing scale. And then the fight started...
*WHY WE FEEL THIRSTY*
It arises from a lack of fluids or an increase in the concentration of certain osmolites, such as sodium. If the water volume of the body falls below a certain threshold or the osmolite concentration becomes too high, structures in the brain detect changes in blood constituents and signal thirst
Dehydration: This occurs when you lack the proper amount of fluids for your body to function properly. ... Dehydration can be caused by illness, profuse sweating, too much urine output, vomiting, or diarrhea. Diabetes mellitus: Excessive thirst can be caused by high blood sugar (hyperglycemia).
HOW IT WORKS ============================
HOW ATM WORKS
We all now know the ATM is an electro-mechanical device, with a switch that knows how much cash is available in an ATM and in what denomination. In a cash withdrawal transaction, once your PIN is verified and there is sufficient balance in your account, the switch sends an instruction to the ATM to dispense the amount requested. You would be receiving a mix of Rs 2,000, Rs. 500, Rs. 100 and sometimes even Rs. 200 from ATMs.
The currency notes inside the ATM are stacked in boxes called 'cassettes'. Each cassette is loaded with one denomination. Most of the ATMs in the country have four such cassettes, while some of the older ATMs may have two cassettes.
Have you ever wondered how the ATMs know which denomination of notes to dispense and how many of each denomination? Most of the switches follow the principle of ‘last note to be dispensed in the lowest denomination available in the ATM’ at the time of withdrawal’. For example, if you want to withdraw Rs1,000 from an ATM and the ATM has Rs500 and Rs. 100 denomination available, it will dispense one note of Rs. 500 and five notes of Rs. 100. If instead of Rs. 500 and Rs. 100, it has Rs. 200 and Rs. 100, the ATM will dispense four notes of Rs.200 and two notes of Rs. 100.
James Goodfellow is the man who first patented automated cash machines that use pin numbers. Some say the inventor is John Shepherd-Barron. John D. White
*Sewing machine* invented by *Charles Fredrick Wiesenthal,* a German-born engineer working in England was awarded the first British patent for a mechanical device to aid the art of sewing, in 1755.
*Major Rama Raghoba Rane, PVC* (26 June 1918 – 11 July 1994) was an officer in the Indian Army.
He was awarded with India's highest military *Param Vir Chakra,*. He served in the British Indian Army during the 2nd World War. He was commissioned in the *Bombay Sappers Regiment of the Indian Army's Corps of Engineers* on 15 December 1947.
In April 1948, during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947, Rane played a key role in the capture of Rajauri by Indian forces by being instrumental in clearing several roadblocks and minefields. His actions helped clear the way for advancing Indian tanks.
He was awarded the Param Vir Chakra on 8 April 1948 for his gallantry. He retired as a major from the Indian Army in 1968. During his 28 years' service with the army, he was mentioned in despatches five times.
He died in 1994 at the age of 76.
IDIOMS & PHRASES
*"Foot in the door"*
*Meaning* : If you get your foot in the door, you succeed in achieving an initial step in an area that is difficult to succeed in.
*Example* : It’s your relationship that help in getting your foot in the door in the initial phase of your business. Otherwise, it can be a grind.
SYNONYMS & ANTONYMS
*Synonym* : Desolate, Unproductive.
*Antonym* : Enriched, Fertile
Symbolic Meaning of Natraj
God Shiva in Bhujangatrasita karana pose. Five most important elements, indicating the Panchakritya, or five key acts of the Nataraja.
*Srishti or creation* : The Nataraja’s rear left arm carries Damuru, the vibrations of which create the universe. Some conflate this with the Big Bang of cosmic creation.
*Samhara or destruction:* The raised, rear right-hand carries the fire that atrophies matter to a formless state, only for regeneration. In that sense, it is the fire of transformation.
*Sthithi or maintenance/protection:* The open palm of the forehand indicates an assurance: There is nothing to fear about constant cosmic overhaul; change is normal and I’m here to protect you.
*Tirobhava or concealment:* The hidden lower-left palm pointing downwards says he’s the creator of maya, illusion or the veil of ignorance.
*Anugraha or blessing or liberation* : The raised left foot, combined with the closed hand, signifies the option available before the seeker: moksha or liberation from ignorance and, by implication, from the cycle of birth and death.
God Shiva standing on a body of an Asur/demon called Apasmara.
Demon at the Nataraja’s feet represents the evils of ignorance and ego, to be trampled upon if one must rise to a higher plane of self-actualisation. Therefore Shiva, in Nataraja form, keep on dancing, eternally.
*Circle of fire* : The frame around Nataraja is maya, illusion, as experienced through the cyclical phenomenon of birth & death.
HEALTH CARE : HOME REMEDIES
*Coconut water* is found in tender coconuts and a good source of fiber, vitamin C. It contains antioxidants that protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals.
It’s also a good source of magnesium, which may increase insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels.
डिस्कॉम में राजस्व संग्रहण का बोझ
डिस्कॉम में राजस्व संग्रहण का बोझ बहुत होता है। स्टाफ का घटता क्षेत्र और आउटसोर्सिंग पर निर्भरता का बढ़ता क्षेत्र। कंपनी और शासन की मंशा ज्यादा से ज्यादा राजस्व प्राप्ति करने की रहती है ।जिसमें शहर क्षेत्र तो अमूमन येन केन प्रकारेण राजस्व एकत्रित कर ही लेता है परंतु सबसे ज्यादा दुर्गति ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों की वितरण केंद्र की होती है ।जहां दुर्दशा के कारण और आए दिन चुनाव की घोषणा के कारण अगर तल दिया जाता है तो कर्मचारी और कनिष्ठ यंत्री का वर्ग। ऊपर से टारगेट का बोझ, सासू मां के अपने वधू से पुत्र जनने की आशा जैसे होती है ।की "चाहे जैसे भी हो उसे बेटा ही चाहिए ।"
वैसे ही राजस्व संग्रहण की आशा भी प्रशासन और उच्चाधिकारियों को ऐसी होती है कि हम नहीं जानते हमें कैसे भी पैसा चाहिए। चाहे आप लाइन काट कर लाओ ,चाहे उपभोक्ता से गिड़गिड़ा कर लाओ, या उनके घर से लूट कर लो। राजस्व का संग्रहण तो होना ही चाहिए ,अन्यथा आप अपनी माताओं बहनों और गुप्त अंगो की खैर मनाओ ।
खैर क्रोध क्रोध है अंत में गालियों में जाकर ही शांत होता है। ब्लड प्रेशर को शांत करने वाले इस महान वाक्यांशों को सलाम है ।अगर यह ना हो तो लोगों का ब्लड प्रेशर कितना हाई हो जाएगा ।गाली देने के बाद लोग ऐसे शांत हो जाते हैं ,जैसे उन्हें चरम सीमा की ढलान प्राप्ति के बाद होता है।
Download smart Think4unity app