Today's top News : 11th August 2021
जानिए…….. आयुर्वेद के अनुसार अनार का दाना छिलका आपके बवासीर रोगों के साथ-साथ अन्य कई रोगों के लिए कितना लाभकारी है जानिए भगवान गणेश के दोनों पत्नियां सिद्धि बुद्धि के बारे में और भी जानिए आज फॉरेस्ट दिवस के अवसर पर क्या करना चाहिए?
तथा और भी बहुत सारे हैरतअंगेज अद्भुत जानकारियों के साथ
साथ ही साथ current affairs करंट अफेयर्स की हलचल के साथ-साथ अपना अंग्रेजी भाषा का ज्ञान भी
आज के इस न्यूज़ में angreji sikhane अंग्रेजी सीखने के साथ-साथ यह भी जानिए कि…. रोजाना आप इसी तरह यदि इस नॉलेजेबल न्यूज़ का अध्ययन करते रहे तो आपका सामान्य ज्ञान तो बढ़ेगा ही और साथ ही साथ आप कौन बनेगा करोड़पति तथा the Big picture प्रतियोगिता में भी भाग लेने के लिए सक्षम रहेंगे।
t4unews: As per our correspondent Today's top News : 11th Sept. 2021
1. Ganesh Chaturthi being celebrated with devotion across country; President, Vice President and PM greet people on the occasion.
2. India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has reached nearly 73 crore mark. The cumulative figure stands at 72 crore 97 lakh 50 thousand and 724.
3. President Ram Nath Kovind to visit Prayagraj on 11 Sep; to lay foundation stones for Uttar Pradesh National Law University and new building complex of Allahabad High Court.
4. PM Modi will perform the Lokarpan of Sardardham Bhavan and Bhoomi Pujan of Sardardham Phase – II Kanya Chhatralaya, today (11 Sep) via video conferencing.
5. Sardardham has been working towards educational and social transformation, upliftment of weaker sections of society and providing employment opportunities to the youth. Set up in Ahmedabad, the Sardardham Bhavan includes state-of-the-art facilities for students, with modern amenities. The Kanya Chhatralaya will be a hostel facility for 2000 girls irrespective of economic criteria.
6. Co-WIN has developed a new Application programming interface called ‘Know Your Customer’s or Client’s Vaccination Status – KYC-VS. This will enable entities to check an individual’s status of vaccination through CoWIN.
7. Punjab government employees failing to take even the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine for any reason other than medical will be compulsorily sent on leave after September 15, ordered by Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh.
8. All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen chief Asaduddin Owaisi has been booked for allegedly vitiating communal harmony, making objectionable remarks against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and disrespecting the national flag during the public meeting, They have been accused of wrapping the tricolour on a pole at the dias during the meeting instead of unfurling.
9. Mumbai: 34-year-old woman raped, brutally assaulted in stationary tempo in suburban Sakinaka. The incident had taken place inside a tempo parked on the roadside on Khairani Road.
10. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy asked bankers to concentrate on providing loans to tenant farmers, who were legally cultivating crops after taking lands on lease.
11. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras retained the top spot among institutes in the country, while the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru ranked the best among research institutions, according to the Ministry of Education’s NIRF ranking announced.
12. Security forces on 09 Sep arrested a Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist from J&K Pulwama district and seized arms and ammunition from him.
13. The Indian Air Force on 09 Sep inducted a medium range surface-to-air-missile (MRSAM) system capable of knocking out aerial threats such as enemy fighter jets, missiles, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles at a range of 70 km.
14. INS Dhruv : India gets its first nuclear missile tracking ship. A 10,000-tonne vessel will be commissioned into Indian Navy from Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
15. DRDO to develop new early warning jets for IAF under ₹11,000 crore project. India’s Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) on 08 Sep cleared a Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) proposal to develop new airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft for the Indian Air Force using Airbus jets bought from Air India.
16. Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari promised the Indian Air Force (IAF) on 09 Sep said that the emergency landing strips for the armed force’s planes will be developed within 15 days instead of 1.5 years.
1. India, Australia hold bilateral meet to discuss defence cooperation, deepening military engagements and cooperation in emerging defence technologies. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh today held bilateral meeting with his Australian counterpart Peter Dutton in New Delhi.
2. Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne and Defence Minister Peter Dutto Visit to India (from Sep 10 to 12) to take part in the inaugural two-plus-two ministerial dialogue between the two countries.
3. The first in-person summit of the leaders of the Quad countries is likely to take place in Washington on September 24 with a focus to chart a new roadmap for expanding the overall cooperation in diverse areas.
4. India and Russia discussed threats from terror groups JeM & LeT that could be involved in cross-border terror from the Afghan territory and role of regional countries and agencies including ISI in the process as the two sides explored concrete.
5. Second phase of Malabar exercise likely from Oct 11-14 in Bay of Bengal. Malabar exercise featuring the navies of all four Quad countries – India, the US, Australia and Japan.
1. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) lifts restrictions on entry for fully vaccinated residents; Indians may fly into UAE from Sep 12.
2. Dubai is due to open the Expo 2020 World Fair on October 1, for which it has been preparing for almost a decade, after a year-long delay due to the pandemic. The nation which is a regional business and tourism hub is relying on Expo 2020 World Fair to give its economy a boost.
3. A Bangladesh, Dhaka court on 10 Sep remanded a top leader of the banned terror outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) to three day remand in a case lodged under the anti-terrrorism law of Bangladesh. Police had sought a ten day remand for Emdadul Haque alias Uzzal Master for interrogation but the court granted three day’s remand.
4. Former Afghanistan Vice President Amrullah Saleh’s brother Rohullah Saleh has been killed by the Taliban forces when he was leaving Panjshir.
5. The Taliban have postponed their decision to inaugurate their newly-appointed interim government of Afghanistan, which was announced on September 7, on September 11 – the 20th anniversary of terrorist attacks in the US
6. The Taliban government has announced a 33-member interim Cabinet which includes sanctioned terrorists. While China has welcomed this development, countries such as the US have expressed concerns. The acquiescence comes hours after Russia told the Doha peace negotiation team that it will not participate in the inauguration event if it is held on the 9/11 anniversary.
7. No BRICS recognition for Taliban govt until international law assurances, says South African Foreign Minister
8. People of Panjshir have been forced to abandon their homes and migrate from Panjshir as the Taliban tightens hold in the valley. According to various reports on social media.
1. The fifth and final Test between India and England at Old Trafford in Manchester has called off due to Covid-19 fears in the Indian camp.
2. Social Justice and Empowerment Minister, Dr. Virendra Kumar felicitated Tokyo Paralympics medal winners of the Indian Paralympics Contingent. He also felicitated the coaches of the Paralympians. A cash award of ten lakh rupees has been given to Gold Medalists, eight lakh to Silver and five lakh to Bronze medal winners. Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Ramdas Athawale was also present on the occasion.
3. Coal India Ltd signs MoU with Dept of Sports for betterment of sports infrastructure. Coal India Limited, under its Corporate Social Responsibility program will contribute 75 crore rupees towards the National Sports Development Fund.
4. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has suspended North Korea until the end of 2022 after it failed to send a team to the Tokyo Games. The suspension means the country will miss out on the Beijing Winter Games.
5. In Tennis, 18-year-old British sensation Emma Raducanu reached the US Open women’s semi-finals after beating Tokyo Olympic champion Swiss Belinda Bencic 6-3, 6-4 in New York.
USD 73.53 ????GBP 101.67
In Odisha (Bhubaneswar)
????Gold ₹48,[email protected] gm 24 (Krt)
???? Silver ₹68,[email protected] Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 102.04
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96.61
LPG : ₹ 911/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,305.07
NIFTY : 17,369.25
????????FACTS ABOUT INDIA????????
Meerut is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city may have derived its name from ‘Mayarashtra’, the capital of the kingdom of Mayasura, Mandodari’s father and Ravana’s father-in-law. This name may have mutated to Mairashtra, Mai-dant-ka-khera, Mairaath and eventually Meerut. Meerut is famously associated with the Indian Rebellion of 1857 against the British East India Company. The famous slogan “Dilli Chalo” (“Let’s march to Delhi!”) was first raised here. Meerut cantonment is the place where the rebellion started when Hindu and Muslim soldiers were given rifle cartridges rumoured to have a coating made of animal fat. 1857 Mutineers’ Mosque.
Thought of the day
Rain drops may be little in shape & size. But their continuous fall makes a river overflow. Small consistent efforts make massive changes.
❓ WHY ❓
Why is milk produced only after delivery, why not during pregnancy or before?
When a women become pregnant, progesterone and estrogen, hormones that are a part of normal menstrual cycle, rise dramatically, and a new hormone, called human chorionic gonadotropin, begins to be produced.
Although mammary growth begins during pregnancy under the influence of ovarian and placental hormones, and some milk is formed, copious milk secretion sets in only after delivery. Since lactation ensues after a premature birth, it would appear that milk production is held back during pregnancy.
Sometimes a woman’s breasts make milk even though she is not pregnant or breastfeeding. This condition is called galactorrhea (say: guh-lack-tuh-ree-ah). The milk may come from one or both breasts. It may leak on its own or only when the breasts are touched. Reasons for lactating when not recently pregnant can range from hormone imbalances to medication side effects to other health conditions. The most common cause of breast milk production is an elevation of a hormone produced in the brain called prolactin.
Women with certain illnesses and infections may be advised by doctors not to breastfeed because of the danger of passing the illness or infection to the breastfed infant.
HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW A MICROPHONE WORKS
A microphone converts sound into a small electrical current. Sound waves hit a diaphragm that vibrates, moving a magnet near a coil. In some designs, the coil moves within a magnet.
Other microphones, such as condenser microphones, work on the principle of capacitance. Capacitors consist of parallel conducting plates that store charge and are used to smooth out signals like voltage variations in a power supply. In a condenser microphone, the incoming sound vibrates one plate of a capacitor. The varying capacitance is converted into a corresponding electrical signal.
The September 11 attacks, often referred to as 9/11, were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the militant Islamist terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States of America on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.
WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT DAY
On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al Qaeda hijacked four airplanes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two of the planes were flown into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, a third plane hit the Pentagon just outside Washington, D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Almost 3,000 people were killed during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which triggered major U.S. initiatives to combat terrorism and defined the presidency of George W. Bush.
IMPORTANT DAYS ????
11 September - National Forest Martyrs Day
The date 11 September has historical significance and due to this, the date was chosen as National Forest Martyrs Day. In 1730, on this day, over 360 people of the Bishnoi tribe led by Amrita Devi, objected to the felling of trees. Due to their protest of saving the trees, they were killed in Khejarli, Rajasthan on the orders of the king.
Vinayak Narahari “Vinoba” Bhave (11 Sep1895 – 15 Nov 1982) was an Indian advocate of nonviolence and human rights.
Often called Acharya (Sanskrit for teacher), he is best known for the Bhoodan Movement.
He is considered as a National Teacher of India and the spiritual successor of Mohandas Gandhi.
The Gita has also been translated into Marathi language by him with the name as Geetai means mother Geeta.
IDIOMS & PHRASES
KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
Accomplish two things with the same effort.
Lord Ganesha has two wives Riddhi and Siddhi who are said to be the daughters of Lord Brahma.
Within the Ganesha Purana there is an incident in which various gods are giving presents to Ganesha, but in this case Siddhi and Buddhi are born from Brahmā’s mind and are given by Brahmā to Ganesha.
Sometimes the wives of Lord Ganesha are said to be Siddhi and Buddhi and within some texts they are mentioned as RIDDHI & SIDDHI
HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES????
Pomegranate remedy for piles Siddha medicine is one of the world’s oldest medical system that originated in South India. Siddha medicine uses different parts pomegranate fruit and plant to treat piles.
Use powder of pomegranate flowers. Get some flowers of pomegranate and dry them in shade. Grind the dried pomegranate flowers to get their powder. Have a teaspoon of this powder with honey on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Burn the peel of pomegranate fruit. Peel the pomegranate fruit and separate its outer peel. Now burn this peel to get its ashes. Mix a teaspoonful of this ash in 200 ml of water and wash your anal region. Do it many times during the day. Continue this remedy for 7 days.
Boil the peel of pomegranate fruit. Put the peels of pomegranate in water and boil this water. Strain and have one glass each of this water in morning and evening. This is a quick remedy for piles which means you can get relief fast when using this remedy. Drink pomegranate juice for bleeding piles. If you suffer from bleeding piles, drink a cup of pomegranate juice twice every day. Even cranberry juice can be taken for this purpose. Both of these fruits are hemostatics which means they have the ability to stop bleeding. Due to this quality of the fruits, they can heal your bleeding piles.
Download smart Think4unity app