Today's top News : 5th nov. 2021
आज की न्यूज़ में आप पढ़ेंगे कि काजू का सेवन हमारे शरीर के लिए कितना लाभदायक है भगवान विष्णु को पद्मनाभ क्यों कहते हैं कार्बन मोनोऑक्साइड कैसे बनता है और इसके उपयोग क्या है इस पृथ्वी को लोग जगत क्यों कहते हैं ?
साथ ही साथ सभी प्रदेश के सभी खबरों के साथ
t4unews: Today's top News : 5th Nov. 2021
1. Over 107 crore 66 lakh of COVID vaccine administered so far; Recovery rate stands at 98.23%
2. The Reserve Bank of India will soon launch a web-based supervisory system that will enable off-site and on-site supervision of modern functions such as digital banking and cyber security. RBI Deputy Governor M. K. Jain said.
3. The Centre’s decision to cut excise duty on petrol and diesel, several states announced to reduce Value-Added Tax (VAT) on fuel to further provide relief to consumers. The Centre announced to slash excise duty on petrol by 5 rupees and that of diesel by 10 rupees on 03 Nov. The Centre had also urged the states to reduce the VAT on petrol and diesel.
4. People are purchasing local products in this festive season. Many are posting about it on social media and informing people around them to purchase local products. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his Mann Ki Baat last month had urged people to buy local products in the festive season. He said, people should remember that shopping means Vocal For Local.
5. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Wednesday predicted heavy to very heavy rain in parts of coastal Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Tamil Nadu over the next few days.
6. Assam government said it has earmarked about 134 hectare for relocating the evicted families of Gorukhuti in Darrang district provided they are valid citizens besides a set of other requirements.The evicted families of Dhalpur villages in Gorukuti will not, however, be paid any compensation as they are "encroachers", the government said in an affidavit to Gauhati High Court in response to a PIL filed by the Leader of the Opposition Debabrata Saikia.
7. BIHAR 24 dead in two Bihar districts after consuming suspected spurious liquor. Prima facie these deaths appear to have occurred due to the consumption of some poisonous substance and the police have registered a case.
least 24 people have died and several others fell ill after consuming suspected spurious liquor in Gopalganj and West Champaran districts of Bihar, where total prohibition is in place, in the last two days. Eight persons died on Thursday after allegedly consuming hooch in Telhua village at Bettiah,
8. J&K : Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government on 03 Nov re-named the Lakes And Waterways Development Authority (LAWDA) as Jammu and Kashmir Lake Conservation and Management Authority (LCMA).
9. UTTARKHAND: PM Modi is scheduled to visit Kedarnath in Uttarakhand. He will also inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of Kedarpuri reconstruction projects worth Rs 400 crore during his visit.
10. Uttarakhand Governor, Lt. Gen. (Retd.) Gurmeet Singh and CM Pushkar Singh Dhami celebrated Diwali with the soldiers of the country posted on the border in Chamoli District of state. Garhwal Scouts, Mana on Diwali and met the army personnel.
11. UTTAR PRADESH: Ayodhya's Deepotsav made it to the Guinness World Records last night after the Uttar Pradesh Tourism Department displayed over nine lakh oil lamps along the banks of river Saryu as a part of grand Diwali celebrations in the holy city.
12. Tamil Nadu govt issues order granting weekly off for police personnel. The order is applicable to personnel from Grade-II level constables to head constables and the one day off in a week would help police personnel to refresh and continue their challenging work with enthusiasm.
13. WEST BENGAL: Senior Trinamool Congress leader Subrata Mukherjee died after prolonged illness at a state-run hospital in Kolkata on Thursday. He was 75 yrs.
14. BOLLYWOOD : Movie Releasing Today, Sooryavanshi Day 1 Box Office Prediction: Akshay Kumar and Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi expected to open in the range of Rs. 20-25 crores
D E F E N C E
1. PM Modi celebrates Diwali with soldiers of Indian Armed Forces at Nowshera in Jammu and Kashmir. Addressing the soldiers, he said this evening, every Indian will light one ‘diya’ to convey his or her wishes for the brave soldiers of the country.
2. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the Indian Air Force on 03 Nov jointly conducted two flight tests of an indigenously developed smart anti-airfield weapon in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer. Two different configurations of the weapon based on satellite navigation and electro-optical sensors have been successfully tested.
3. The DRDO Smart Anti-Airfield Weapon is a long-range precision-guided anti-airfield weapon developed by India's Defence Research and Development Organisation. It is designed to be capable of engaging ground targets with high precision up to a range of 100 kilometres.
4. The Army Aviation Corps was raised on 1st November, 1986 as a separate Corps and it is one of the youngest Corps of the Army.
5. Recently, Dmitry Shughaev, the director of the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical (FSMTC) indicated that Russia is likely to supply even the S-500s to both India and its arch-rival China and even discussed the Su-30s as the Indian Air Force operates the MKI variant.
1. India, Bhutan to have 7 additional entry and exit points for trade. The trade between India and Bhutan has more than doubled since 2014. It has reached one thousand 83 million dollar in 2020-21 from 484 million dollar in 2014-15.
2. Australia has recognised India's Covid vaccine - Covaxin, allowing those vaccinated with it to enter the country. Australia’s recognition to Covaxin comes soon after the US eased travel restrictions for Covaxin-vaccinated travelers by allowing trial participants to enter without having to quarantine. PM Modi has thanked his Australian counterpart, Scott Morrison.
3. In the United States, the first-ever 3-day 'All American Diwali' Celebrated a fireworks displayed over the Hudson River in New York City. It was organised to encourage Indian Americans to engage their neighbours, coworkers, and friends from all walks of life in meaningful conversations about the festival. The US Embassy in India is also lit up with lights and diyas on the occasion of Diwali.
4. China continues with ambiguous border restrictions policy, no respite from Zero COVID-19 policy yet: China has recently allowed visa applications for the family members of qualified foreign workers from the US and Australia working in Beijing and other Chinese cities. On a question to extend the provision to the families of Indians working in China, foreign ministry spokesperson said it will timely adjust the relevant policies in view of COVID-19 pandemic.
5. UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveiled a new 5-pound commemorative coin celebrating the life and legacy of Mahatma Gandhi to mark Diwali on 04 Nov.
6. India has raised the issue of Srinagar-Sharjah flight not being given overflight clearance with Pakistan. The route was inaugurated by home minister Amit Shah last month providing direct connectivity between the Indian and Saudi city. Earlier the flight had taken Pakistani airspace, which was later withdrawn.
1. The Govt of Bangladesh announced a price hike of 15 Taka per litre for diesel and kerosene from 65 taka per litre to 80 taka per litre effective from midnight Thursday.
2. Iran to resume Nuclear Deal talks with US and 5 other Nations in Vienna this month. Iran had agreed to start the negotiations aiming at the removal of unlawful and inhumane sanctions on 29 th November in Vienna.
3. The U.N. refugee agency, UNHCR has started airlifting aid into Kabul for the first time since the Taliban overran the country. The Agency's spokesperson Shabia Mantoo said the agency is using land, sea and air routes to bring humanitarian relief into Afghanistan. She said, a plane carrying 33 tons of supplies for displaced Afghans reached Kabul and two additional flights are scheduled for this month. Further relief supplies have also been prepositioned in Uzbekistan, ready to be trucked into Afghanistan.
4. South African author Damon Galgut bags Booker Prize 2021 for his novel 'The Promise'. 57-year-old Galgut, has won the award in his third appearance on the shortlist after making the cut in 2003 and 2010.
5. A Russian cargo plane with seven people on board crash landed in eastern Siberia and caught fire. The Antonov An-12 aircraft disappeared from radars during its final approach outside the city of Irkutsk. the aircraft was carrying seven people and travelling from the city of Yakutsk.
6. Antonov planes were manufactured during the Soviet era and are still used throughout the former Soviet Union for civilian and military transport. They have been involved in a number of accidents in recent years. In September, six people died when an An-26 transport aircraft crashed outside the Far Eastern city of Khabarovsk. And in July an An-26 flying over the Far Eastern Kamchatka peninsula crashed, killing all 28 people on board.
ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2021
1. Australia vs Bangladesh ,
Super 12 Group 1
Australia won by 8 wkts
BAN - 73 (15)
AUS - 78/2 (6.2)
Player of the Match
2. West Indies vs Sri Lanka,
Super 12 Group 1
Sri Lanka won by 20 runs
SL - 189/3 (20)
WI - 169/8 (20)
Player of the Match
3. Nov 05, Friday
(a) New Zealand vs Namibia
36th Match, Super 12 Group 2 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
(b) India vs Scotland
37th Match, Super 12 Group 2 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
4. AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships, Debutant Akash Kumar had to settle for bronze after going down in the 54 kg category semi-final against Makhmud Sabyrkhan of Kazakhstan at Belgrade in Serbia. The 21-year-old Akash lost 0-5 to end India's campaign in the competition.
5. Lovlina Borgohain, who skipped the Senior National Championships last month, has been given a direct entry into the World Championships by the Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on account of her bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics (69kg).
USD 74.48 ????GBP 100.58
Andhra Pradesh : Amaravati
LPG : ₹ 908/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 59,771.92
NIFTY : 17,829.20
FACTS ABOUT INDIA
The Supreme Court of India is the supreme judicial body of India and the highest court of Republic of India under the constitution. It is the most senior constitutional court, and has the power of judicial review
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Life is very short, so break your silly egos, forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, lough loudly and never avoid anything that makes you smile.
Why Earth is called Jagat in Sanskrit
Jagat (Globe ): Ancient Indians discovered Globe as Jagat (Jis Ki Gati Ho), meaning which moves. According to them the earth is not stationery but moves.Thus, it is named as Jagat.
HOW IT WORKS
Carbon monoxide is produced from the partial oxidation of carbon-containing compounds; it forms when there is not enough oxygen to produce carbon dioxide (CO2), such as when operating a stove or an internal combustion engine in an enclosed space.
The smallest planet in our solar system is Mercury and the largest planet is Jupiter.
Virat Kohli (pronunciation ; born 5 November 1988) is an Indian cricketer who currently captains the India national team.
A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best batsmen in the world. He made his Test debut in 2011 and shrugged off the tag of "ODI specialist" by 2013 with Test hundreds in Australia and South Africa.
IDIOMS & PHRASES
"A penny for your thoughts"
Meaning: Way of asking what someone is thinking.
Example: After several minutes of silence he finally looked at her and said, “A penny
for your thoughts, Lily.”
Why is Vishnu called Padmanabha?
Sri Adishankaracharya in his commentary on Sri Vishnu Sahasranama. The Lotus from which the entire Universe was created, grows out of the navel of Bhagavan. Hence, Bhagavan is called “Padmanabha”. ... Hence he is called “Padmanabha”.
HEALTH CARE : HOME REMEDIES
Kaju has good fats, which are recommended for a healthy body. The fat present in cashew nuts are responsible for growth of good cholesterol and reduction of the bad cholesterol. Kaju gives a lot of energy and also keeps you satiated for a long time.
Download smart Think4unity app