Today's top News : 19th Oct. 2021
Happy Eid Milad-Un-Nabi
आज की न्यूज़ में आप पढ़ेंगे की घर में ही आप अपने घरेलू सामग्रियों के साथ प्रेगनेंसी टेंस टेस्ट कैसे कर सकते हैं इसके साथ-साथ आप पढ़ेंगे के मुंह में लार का निर्माण कैसे होता है और सैटेलाइट मैप के द्वारा चाइना का स्वरूप कैसा सिकुड़ता हुआ दिख रहा है?
t4unews: Today's top News : 19th Oct. 2021 as per our collection
Happy Eid Milad-Un-Nabi
The day is celebrated during the third month of the Islamic calendar. The day is also called Mawlid or Mawlid-al-Nabi al-Sharif.
2. Over 98 crore 60 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses administered so far; Recovery rate stands at 98.12 %.
3. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday (October 18, 2021) released term 1 date sheets for board examination of classes 10, 12. The students can check from the official website of the board, cbse.gov.in.
4. Exams for Class 10 students begin on November 30 and continue till December 11, and for Class 12 students, papers will be held from December 1 to December 22. The Class 10 and Class 12 board exams will take place in November-December, 2021.
5. Civil Aviation Jyotiraditya Scindia virtually flagged off six routes expanding the aerial connectivity of North-East India on 18 Oct. These routes are Kolkata to Guwahati, Guwahati to Aizawl, Aizawl to Shillong, Shillong to Aizawl, Aizawl to Guwahati and Guwahati to Kolkata.
6. The Supreme Court e-committee has directed all High Courts to ensure that all petitions/ cases filed by government before High Courts are done only by way of e-filing from January 1, 2022.
7. PM Modi will inaugurate Kushinagar International airport on October 20. Kushinagar is the place where Gautam Buddha attained Mahaparinirvana. The city is an important part of Budha circuit and the international airport will prove a game changer in the development of the place.
8. Chandigarh : On 18 Oct a special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court at Panchkula sentenced former head of Dera Sacha Sauda Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to life imprisonment for the murder of Ranjeet Singh.
9. Delhi: Now traveling by metro will now be easier than before. Now you will not need to take token or recharge smartcard for traveling by metro. Now you will be able to pay the fare for traveling in the metro easily with your bank’s debit or credit card. The latest automatic fare machines are being installed for this by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
10. J&K: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has found that killers executing 'lone wolf' type attacks on non-locals in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) are operating on the behest of their handler from across the border in Pakistan. The attacks are being carried to derail the developmental agenda of the govt.
12. Karnataka : State govt allows resumption of physical classes for Std 1 to 5 from Oct 25
13. Kerala : NDRFHQRelief and rescue operations are in full swing in heavy rain affected Kerala. Our correspondent reports that the death toll in rain-related incidents has risen to 27 in the state. Search operations for missing persons are continuing in mutliple landslide hit Kokkayar in Idukki district. As water level is rivers are rising,the shutters of Idukki and Edamalayar dam will be opened today.
14. Maharashtra: The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) initiated a case under provisions of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act after they conducted a raid on the Cordelia Empress Cruise which was to leave for Goa from Mumbai International Port Terminal on October 2, 2021.
15. Punjab: CM Charanjit Singh Channi, launched “Mera Ghar Mere Naam” scheme on October 17, 2021. The scheme will give ownership rights to the people who are living in houses within the lal lakir of cities as well as villages. Lal lakir refers to land which is part of the village habitation. Such land is used only for non-agriculture purposes
16. Tamil Nadu: The Madras High Court has directed the concerned State authorities to conduct periodical inspections of Children’s Homes in order to regulate the living conditions, facilities and administration of such Homes.
17. Telangana CM K. Chandrashekar Rao will visit Yadadri temple today (Tuesday) and inspect the progress of ongoing renovation works at the temple complex, which are nearing completion. He will announce the date of inauguration of the renovated Yadadri temple on the occasion
18. Uttar Pradesh : On 18 Oct a lawyer, Bhupendra Pratap Singh was shot dead inside the Shahjahanpur district court complex in Uttar Pradesh with a country-made firearm — recovered by the police from near the body — on the third floor of the court.
19. Uttarkhand: India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a Orange alert for heavy rain in Uttarakhand for Tuesday.
20. Bollywood: Today Birthday of Ajay Singh Deol (born 19 October 1956), better known as Sunny Deol, is an Indian film Actor, Director, Producer, Politician and Current Member of Parliament from Gurdaspur (Lok Sabha constituency) of Punjab State.
21. The Delhi High Court has issued summons in a suit filed against Bollywood Filmmaker Hansal Mehta and others for restraining the release of their film ‘Faraaz’.
1. Indian Navy receives 11th P-8I anti-submarine aircraft from the US-based aerospace company Boeing. Navy had received the ninth P-8I in November last year and the 10th P-8I in July this year. This is the third aircraft to be delivered under the contract.
2. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh stated that as a responsible maritime stakeholder, India supports consensus based principles and a peaceful, open, rule based and stable world order. He said India envisions Indian Ocean Region with the universal values of rule based freedom of navigation and free trade in which the interests of all participating countries are protected. The Minister was addressing the Naval Commanders during the inaugural session of second edition of Naval Commanders' Conference of 2021.
3. Army Chief General MM Naravane is on a two-day visit to Jammu where the General Officer Commanding (GOC) of White Knight Corps will give him an update on the security situation and operational preparedness. Main reason, Series of attacks on civilians by terrorists.
1. India & Israel on 18 Oct (Monday) agreed to resume negotiations on a free trade agreement (FTA) from next month as the two sides are confident to conclude the long-pending deal by June next year.
2. Israel has also joined the International Solar Alliance (ISA), a global initiative that India has spearheaded, with Jaishankar and Israel’s energy minister Karine Elharrar signing the agreement. In order to ease travel between the two countries amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, India and Israel have also agreed to mutually recognise vaccination certificates.
3. An Indian Project, Takachar’s Innovation, that recycles agricultural waste into fuel has won the “Prince William’s inaugural Earthshot Prize”, which is also called as “Eco Oscars. Eco Oscars honour people who are trying to save the planet Earth and this prize is awarded to five winners each year.
4. Satellite Images Reveal China Rapidly Shrinking Indian Air Force’s Tactical Advantage Over People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF), Across its western provinces bordering India, Beijing has developed new runways that augment the potential of the PLAAF. The appearance of hardened aircraft shelters, underground military infra and amplification of support facilities will help China to prepare for a potential aerial conflict with India.
1. China’s ruling Communist Party will hold its sixth plenary session in November ahead of next year’s Congress which will pave the way for major leadership changes and a possible unprecedented third term for President Xi Jinping. The 19th Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee will hold its sixth plenary session in Beijing from November 8 to 11, during which a key resolution on the major achievements and historical experience of the party's 100 years of endeavours will be reviewed.
2. Colin Powell, the first black US secretary of state, a top military officer and a national security adviser, died on Monday at age 84 due to complications from COVID-19.
3. Followers of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (Iskcon) and students and teachers from Dhaka University on Monday protested against the latest attack on Hindus in Bangladesh
4. Myanmar's junta chief Min Aung Hlaing said on Monday that the junta will release 5,636 prisoners jailed for protesting against this year's February coup, adding that the ruling military in the country is committed to peace and democracy. However, Hlaing refused to share any details regarding who will be released.
1. ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Oct 18, Mon
3rd Match, Group A
Ireland : 107/3(15.1)
Netherlands : 106(20)
Ireland won by 7 wkts
at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
2. 4th Match, Group A
Sri Lanka: 100/3(13.3)
Sri Lanka won by 7 wkts
at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
3. Oct 19, Tue
5th Match, Group B
Scotland vs Papua New Guinea
at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Al Amerat
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT
4. 6th Match, Group B
Oman vs Bangladesh
at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Al Amerat
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
5. India beat England by 7 wickets in their first warm-up game of the T20 World Cup on Monday at ICC Cricket Academy Ground in Dubai. Chasing the target of 189 runs
USD 75.24 ????GBP 103.30
Nagaland: In Kohima
LPG : ₹ 919/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 61,765.59
NIFTY : 18,477.05
FACTS ABOUT INDIA
Ajmer Dargah. Rajasthan: One of the most visited places of Ajmer; the Ajmer Dargah is a Sufi shrine which is believed to be one of the holiest places in Rajasthan. Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, who was a Persian Sufi saint, is enshrined in this place owing to his secular preaching's. It was built by Mughal King Humayun. He reached Ajmer, via Lahore, and made it his home from 1192 till his death in 1236 AD. The shrine was built by Mughal King Humayun in honour of this saint.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
If your INTENTION is powerful, your action will be powerful. If your action is powerful, your results will be powerful.
❓ WHY ❓
Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi or Mawlid is Celebrated...?
It is the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad. It is celebrated across the world in the third month of the Muslim lunar calendar. Maulid is observed on the 12th day of the month, Rabi-ul-Awwal. The Prophet Muhammad is believed to be born in around 570 CE in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. The tomb of Prophet Mohammed, which is under the Green Dome, is in the al-Masjid al-Nabani Mosque in Medina and is considered to be the second holiest spot for Muslims across the world, the first being Mecca.
HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does saliva form in the mouth?
Saliva is made by six groups of cells called salivary glands. The glands deliver the saliva into the mouth through ducts. Saliva is made up mostly of water. It also contains a lot of enzymes, which are special chemicals that help protect the mouth from infection and break down food for digestion. These glands are always making a little saliva, which keeps the mouth from drying out. They produce more saliva when food is in the mouth. In addition to helping to break down food, saliva lubricates the throat, and that makes swallowing easier.. The salivary glands sit inside each cheek, at the bottom of your mouth, and near your front teeth by the jaw bone.
20 October - World Statistics Day
World Statistics Day is celebrated every five years on October 20. The first such day was observed on October 20, 2010. This year the world witnessed the third World Statistics Day. The day was created by the United Nations Statistical Commission to acknowledge the importance of data authenticity and credibility across the globe.
Matangini Hazra (17 November 1870 – 29 September 1942) was an Indian revolutionary who participated in the Indian independence movement until she was shot dead by the British Indian police in front of the Tamluk Police Station (of erstwhile Midnapore District) on 29 September 1942.
She was affectionately known as Gandhi buri, Bengali for old lady Gandhi
IDIOMS & PHRASES
Down for the count
Meaning: Tired; giving up.
Example : My pet dog is down for the count after playing the whole day with the frisbee.
Kojagiri Puja is an auspicious day dedicated to worshipping Goddess. it is also celebrated as Kuanr Purnima or Kojagari Purnima - the harvest festival signifying the end of the monsoon season. Lakshmi during Purnima (full moon) in the Hindu month of ‘Ashwin’. It is celebrated with great fanfare in the Indian states of Orissa, West Bengal and Assam.
The word 'Kojagiri' means 'who is awake'. There is popular story behind observing night vigil. The story goes like this- once a king was in a great financial crisis. The queen, to help her husband, observed fast, worshipped goddess Lakshmi and stayed awake the whole night. Later that queen husband problem was solved easily.
HEALTH CARE : HOME REMEDIES
Various methods for Pregnancy test used when there were no scientific pregnancy kits available:-
(i) Bleach pregnancy test:
Take a clean container and collect urine in it. Now add some bleaching powder to it and mix it properly to avoid lumps. If the mixture forms a foam or fizz, it means you are pregnant and if there is no foam, you are not pregnant.
(ii) Sugar pregnancy test : Take one tablespoon of sugar in a bowl and add one tablespoon of urine to it. Now notice how sugar reacts after you pour urine on it. If the sugar starts forming clumps, it means you are pregnant and if the sugar dissolves quickly, it means you are not pregnant. The hCG hormone released from the urine does not allow the sugar to dissolve properly.
(iii) Vinegar pregnancy test : Take two tablespoons of white vinegar in a plastic container. Add your urine to it and mix it properly. If the vinegar changes its colour and forms bubbles, you are pregnant and if there is no change you are not pregnant.
(iv) Soap pregnancy test
You can use any type of bathing soap for performing this test. Take a small piece of soap and pour your urine on it. If it forms bubbles, it means you are pregnant and if not, you are not pregnant.
NOTE : Always use first urine of the day for better result. Use clean plastic container, wait for 10 minutes. You can use 2-3 Methodist confirm it.
Download smart Think4unity app